
Disclaimer: I do not have any knowledge about auras, nor do I particularily buy into the idea of aura colors.
As I was falling asleep the other night, I had an image in my head of a very organized set of embers. They were in a grid pattern, much like a very large container of eggs, and were glowing, shocking, frightening red.
The embers represented my mindset and the emotions related to my activities in life. I like to do things. I like to be busy, and when I am not, I get depressed, restless, and bored. I have always felt, almost tangibly, the pressure of time. Life is too short to do everything, and I want to do EVERYTHING. (I have always been like this; ask my mother.
In the past, I have very much enjoyed this part of myself that wants to do EVERYTHING, but lately, it has turned into a bit of a vice. As a child and through college, it seemed feasible to eventually do everything; there was all the time in the world. I felt that when I was "just working," I would have so much time that certianly I could do everything, learn everything, and go everywhere.
As anyone who has been in the working world has discovered, life is not like this. One person cannot do everything. This realization and transition has made me realize that I need to turn my embers blue.
Blue is a color of calmness, contentedness, love, and happiness. It is "Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive." (quote from http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html) Blue embers make me breathe deeply, relax, and feel the peace of the moment. Blue embers create patience.
When I think of the image I had while falling alseep the other night, I feel chaotic. But when I turn that image blue, I am organized and peaceful.
I sometimes envision what color I am feeling or what color someone else reminds me of. It helps me visualize what's going on in my brain, which is usually too much! I wish I were blue right now! :)
ReplyDelete