Monday, January 17, 2011

Book Break

My job is wonderful!  I was looking for a text by Marilyn Nippold about Later Language Development, and although it was not in our professional development library, the librarians took it upon themselves to go above and beyond (in my opinion) and borrow the book from the Iowa State University library. 

Now, I have 17 days (13 work days) to read this book and learn all about later language development before the book is due back.  Thus, I am going to take a 13 work day break from my 44 books of 2011 to read this book.  I'll keep you updated!

So far, I have learned the word "intersentential."  It comes from the prefix "inter" and the word "sentence."  Cool, right?

1 comment:

  1. I always loved you and your big words that you would so eloquently slip into everyday sentences. It made my vocabulary stronger!

    ReplyDelete